Sunday, March 11, 2012



“When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.”
"Many people will walk in and out of you life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart."
"I've learned that my best friend and I can do anything or nothing and have the best time."
Our very best friends have a tincture of jealousy even in their friendship; and when they hear us praised by others, will ascribe it to sinister and interested motives if they can.
                                                         
The best friend you can have is one
you can sit on the porch with and not say a word,
then get up and feel like that
was the best conversation you've ever had.
 
 
I'll always be beside you until the very end,
wiping all your tears away,
being your best friend.
I'll smile when you smile
and feel all the pain you do,
and if you cry a single tear,
I promise I'll cry too
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment