Wednesday, March 9, 2011

You're the One

                                            
    
        It feels great every time
           i think of you
     And i can't describe the
            feeling
Of happiness when I'm with
            you.

                                                It seems so strange 
                                            Why and how it started
                                                 To think you
                                           And I'm ready sure i do.
                              
                                         Every time when  we're together
                                               i enjoy life much better
                                           Even I'm lonely and sad.
                                        You still try to make me tough.
                    
                                           I wish to be with you,
                                       Co's i knew i care for you
                                       I'll offer my love and life for
                                                    you
                                           And forever will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment